Oracle Certified Consultant Prices
You get what you Pay For . . .
Top-notch Oracle consultants cost more than beginners, but consistently provide a better value. There are thousands of OCP-certified Oracle DBAs without the benefit of a College degree, work experience or effective communications skills. The savvy IT managers recognize that an experienced DBA is far more productive than a neophyte, and few managers trust their mission-critical database to beginners, regardless of their certifications.
All Narvy Oracle Consultants pass one of the most rigorous screening processes in the database industry. Minimum qualifications include a Bachelors Degree from a well-respected University, OCP-certification, outstanding communications skills and a decade of full-time experience.
All Narvy Oracle consultants are Oracle certified DBAs and the vast majority possess Masters or Ph D Degrees from distinguished Colleges. Many have secret security clearances and all have the highest ethical standards.
- Oracle Consulting Prices
- Oracle RAC Consulting Prices
- Oracle Developer Consulting Prices
- Narvy Consulting Prices
All Narvy Oracle Consultants are pre-screened and certified by Narvy and are priced on a sliding scale depending upon the length of the service commitment.
Remote Oracle Support & Consulting
If you have a dedicated dial-in or internet access to your server, you can enjoy world-class Oracle consulting at substantially-reduced rates with Narvy Remote DBA.
We require a 12 month service commitment and include the following services:
- Installation and periodic upgrades to the Oracle database software as required by Oracle
- Initial Oracle database system configuration and tuning
- Installation of Oracle statistics collection mechanisms and quarterly database growth summaries
- Hourly monitoring of your Oracle database for pending problems
- Periodic performance analysis & tuning
- Twenty Four hour Oracle emergency support
- Guaranteed fast response to production outages
- Reporting and resolving all serious Oracle alert log messages
- Free use of the BEI TablePack, ServerPack and AuditPack services
- Complete emergency support for production database outages, regardless of the time required to resolve the problem
- Four hours of free remote DBA support every month. You can use these free hours for any DBA activity, including database analysis, system design, production migrations or personal mentoring.